A short-telephoto well-suited to portraiture, the 85mm f/1.8 STM from Viltrox is also characterized by its bright f/1.8 maximum aperture, which excels in difficult lighting in addition to benefits working with shallow depth of field techniques. The optical design comprises one extra-low dispersion element, along side four elements made from highly transparent glass, that aids in reducing chromatic and spherical aberrations as a way to realize high clarity and sharpness. An HD Nano multi-layer coating has also been applied to suppress flare and ghosting for improved contrast when working in strong lighting conditions. Additionally, the lens features an STM motor for quick, quiet autofocus performance along side a minimum focusing distance of 2.6′ for working with close-up subjects.
- Portrait-length prime is designed for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras, on the other hand may also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 127.5mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/1.8 maximum aperture benefits working in difficult lighting conditions and also offers a wealth of keep watch over over focus position when the usage of shallow depth of field techniques.
- One extra-low dispersion element and four elements made from highly transparent glass contribute to reducing plenty of aberrations as a way to produce well-corrected imagery with accurate color and high sharpness.
- HD Nano multi-layer coating has been applied to individual elements to reduce flare and ghosting for improved contrast. Also, this coating is water-resistant to help protect the exposed surfaces from moisture.
- STM autofocus motor delivers quiet and precise focusing performance along side a minimum focusing distance of 2.6′.
- Electronic contacts convey Exif data in addition to permit camera-based aperture selection.
With Sony E-Mount, make stronger full-frame camera body, suitable for most of Sony E-Mount cameras.
85mm focal length, may also be easily switched between half-body portrait photography and full-body portrait photography; F1.8 large aperture, in low-light condition or indoor, can shoot better works for you.
Electronic aperture, internal auto focus, constant lens length, make stronger Sony eye focus function and EXIF imformation transmission; With noiseless STM focus motor system, fast and accurate automatic focusing may also be realized.
10 elements in 7 groups, including 1 ED lens and 4 short wave length and high transparent lens, can effectively solve the dispersion and chromatic aberration of optical lens
Noiseless STM Focus Motor