The Canon EOS 90D DSLR Camera is designed for those looking to hone their craft further. The Canon EOS 90D DSLR Camera have 45 cross-type AF points in its 100% coverage optical viewfinder and can shoot up to 10fps even in tracking-capturing those deciding moments whether for sports or wildlife photography.
The 5 481 selectable focus positions and Eye Detection AF provides more creative freedom in composition while using Live View, ensuring every image is tack sharp. The Canon EOS 90D DSLR Camera can shoot 4K videos in uncropped or cropped mode, providing users with the ability to get the full angle-of-view or to reach further with their lens.
Operability of Canon EOS 90D DSLR Camera is taken up a notch with its moisture and dust resistance, a new multi-controller and an enhanced shutter button that reduces fatigue during continuous shooting.
- 32.5megapixel APS-C CMOS Sensor + DIGIC 8
- Dual pixel CMOS AF
- 45 cross-type AF (Optical Viewfinder)
- Face detection (Optical Viewfinder & Live View)
- 5 481 selectable focus positions (Live View)
- Eye Detection AF (One-Shot & Servo AF – Live View)
- 4K Video (Uncropped/Cropped)
Canon EOS 90D DSLR Camera Features
- AF modes: One-Shot AF, AI Servo AF, AI Focus AF; AF point selection: Automatic selection, Manual selection; AF System Points: OVF: 45 AF Points| Live View: 5,481 selectable focus positions
- Continuous Shooting Speed: OVF: 10fps (One-Shot AF & AI Servo AF) | Live View: 11fps (One-Shot AF), 7fps (Servo AF); Drive System: Stepping Motor-driven lead screw + rack system
- Exposure Compensation: OVF: ±5* stops in 1/3- or 1/2-stop increments | Live View: ±3 stops in 1/3- or 1/2-stop increment
- Guide Number ISO 100 meters: 12/39.4
- Metering Mode: Evaluative, Partial, Spot, Centre-weighted average; Movie Format: MP4
At the heart of EOS 90D, there’s the 32.5 megapixels APS-C CMOS sensor and Canon’s proprietary DIGIC 8 processor. With the two combined, EOS 90D is capable of delivering stunning image quality at high resolution—closer to higher-end models.
The ISO capability has greatly been improved allowing ISO sensitivity of up to 51 200—allowing handheld shooting with faster shutter speed and smaller aperture in low-light condition, producing clear sharp images with lesser noise.
The low-intensity focus limit of EOS 90D at EV -5 provides high-precision focusing even in dimly lit conditions.
On-point Every Time
Apart from the 100% coverage optical viewfinder, the EOS 90D is also equipped with an all cross-type 45 AF points. 27 of these AF points supports up to maximum aperture of f/8, especially useful for those who would like to have a further reach through the use of teleconverters with their lenses.
The new 220 000 pixel AE sensor and EOS iTR AF (often featured in higher-end models) supports face detection even while shooting through the optical viewfinder. While in live view, Dual Pixel CMOS AF covers 88% x 100% of the screen—providing up to 143 segments in auto selection AF and up to 5481 AF positions for manual selection.
For sports or wildlife photographer who requires that speed to capture those deciding moments, EOS 90D could shoot up to 10frames per second even when using Servo AF(through optical viewfinder), similar to that of EOS 7D Mark II.
For those who prefers to shoot using the Vary-angle touchscreen for that unique angle and composition, Live View shooting can go up to 11frames per second in One-shot AF and 7frames per second in Servo AF.