A TRUE SLIDER that delivers RELIABLE & CONSISTENT MOTION on each shot!
A True Slider That Guides the Viewer through Your Story, With Real Silky-Smooth Footage!
Filmcity 2ft Power Video Camera Slider (FC-S2-4010)
Filmcity introduces its new Power Video Camera Slider for videomakers who wish to add drama, depth & action in their shots. The High strength slider rails add stability & smoothness to your camera footage. The camera plate features ball bearings that make certain extremely smooth & soundproof video operation. The carriage break at the side of camera plate assists in keeping camera in static position. The end feet of video slider features level adjustment on uneven surfaces. The Heavy duty yet lightweight tripod slider also has threads at the ends for extra mounting options.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
– Filmcity 2ft Power Video Camera Slider
– HI-STRENGTH, CNC MACHINED ALUMINUM VIDEO SLIDER.
– BALL BEARINGS CAMERA SLIDER SYSTEM FOR SMOOTH & SOUND PROOF OPERATION.
– ELIMINATES NEED TO DISMANTLE CAMERA PLATE FOR MOUNTING & DISMOUNTING.
– CARRIAGE BREAK KEEPS CAMERA IN STATIC POSITION.
– HANDHELD DESIGN ON CAMERA PLATFORM FOR EASY CARRYING.
– END FEET ADJUST FOR PRECISE LEVELING ON UNEVEN SURFACES.
– Total length 2ft
– Travelling distance 1ft 7inch
– Construction CNC machined aluminum
– Camera mounting:1/4″-20
– Load Capacity : 8 kg/17.6 lb
– Tripod mounting :1/4″-20 & 3/8″-16
– Height from ground : 8 cm
ULTRA-SMOOTH MOVEMENT: The usage of high end sealed bearings, the carriage glides effortlessly along the precision ground, high strength aluminum rails.
RUBBER STOPPERS: The integrated carriage brake permits you to lock the carriage in any place at the rails for static shots.
ADJUSTABLE LEGS & BALANCED SHOTS: Be confident to your slider off-tripod and get precisely levelled shots on uneven surfaces.
COMPACT & LIGHTWEIGHT: With its compact design and weighing just 1.66kg, This slider is easy to bring along to any shoot.
WIDER RAIL DESIGN: The new power slider offers a much wider rail than typical narrow track video sliders for added stability at the same time as tracking your shots.