- Converts Quickly to Monopod Function – Detach 1 leg in seconds and along side the centre column it converts to a substantial adjustable monopod with a ballhead
- Practical Walking and Mountaineering Feature – Supplied with a wooden knob accessory with inbuilt compass. This screws onto the top of the Monopod and converts it to a handy walking toughen. The legs fold back 180 degrees and down, making the tripod ultra compact. Legs adjust right out and down, enabling low level photography. Adjustable and reversible centre column with a hook to detach a weight for additional tripod stability.
- Water Resistant Rubber Lock Grips and Anti-Rotation Leg Locking System -Benro’s rust and weather resistant, rubberised leg locking grips coupled with the anti rotating leg design enable quick set united states of america
- Handgrip – The Trip Angel 2 has a comfortable padded grip on one leg lined with soft NBR (Nitrile Butadiene Rubber)
- Stainless Steel Spiked or Rubber Feet -Depending at the surface or ground conditions choose between either spiked or rubber feet for optimum stability.
- Tripod Head Included – Supplied with matching precision B series ballheads with snap in quick release camera plates and fine controls for tensioning the Ball and Panning actions to enable fine picture adjustments.